Frequently Asked Questions - Book Cash Fast Textbook Buyback
How do I sell my textbooks to Book Cash Fast?
- On the “sell books” page, enter your book ISBN number in the search box and click “search my book” to receive an instant buyback quote. If we are purchasing the book, a buyback amount will be displayed on the following page. To receive quotes for additional books, enter each ISBN number in the “sell more books” search box.
- When you’re finished entering your books, click “sell my books”.
- Read and agree to our buyback policy.
- Select payment method: PayPal, Check, or Google Pay.
- Complete the required information and click “Process Order”.
- Print the provided prepaid shipping label upon processing your buyback order. Place your items in a durable box or mailer, seal the package, attach the provided shipping label, bring the package to your local USPS (Post Office) and check the package in at the counter.
- Typically, your package will arrive at our location in 3-6 business days, but may take up to 10 business days. We will process your books and payment the same day we receive your package. PayPal payments are issued immediately after your books are processed. Checks are sent via USPS First Class Mail and typically will arrive in 2-4 business days, but may take up to 7 business days.
- Books in “Good” and better conditions receive 100% of the quoted buyback amount. Books in “Acceptable” condition receive 75% of the quoted buyback amount. We do not purchase books in “Poor” condition. See the section “Book Condition & Related Factors” in our buyback policy for a full description of condition requirements.
- Up to $500 in items within a 30-day period.
- Not more than two of the same ISBN from the same customer within a 30-day period.
- The majority of books we purchase are textbooks or educational; however, we do purchase other books in some cases. Enter any book's ISBN # here to find out if we’re buying it.
- Yes. Most student access cards have an ISBN # just as a book does. Simply enter the access code card’s ISBN # in the search box to get an instant buyback quote. The access code itself must not be revealed or scratched off.
- Sorry. No we do not.